Our people are our most important asset, and we make a big deal when it comes to taking care of you!
Holidays & Birthdays
- Annual leave starts at 24 days plus bank holidays for our team members.
- Annual leave starts at 27 days plus bank holidays for our managers.
- Plus a paid birthday day off for you to celebrate.
- Company-wide closure over Christmas to enjoy the festive season
- We recognise important milestones and achievements including work anniversaries, attaining qualifications, 100% attendance, and exceptional contribution.
- Team fun days and award events to thank and celebrate our wonderful teams.
- Referral bonus for introducing friends or family to work with us.
Health & Wellbeing
- We have dedicated wellbeing champions in all our settings to support our teams and ensure that staff wellbeing is at the forefront.
- Management apply discretion with pay relating to sickness absence, compassionate, or bereavement leave and parental leave.
- To support the health and wellbeing of our teams we also provide up to 6 months full pay in exceptional circumstances related to ill health or severe personal hardship.
- Employee assistance helpline offering confidential counselling and advisory service from qualified and trained experts 24/7, including face to face counselling sessions.
- We are serious about staff retention, development and creating internal opportunities to help you fulfil your career aspirations. Our excellent training programmes and on-site coaching and mentoring will fully support you in your role.
- Induction and training programmes including specialist areas like SEND, Forest School, Curiosity Approach, Leadership, and Mental Health provided internally and externally.
- Annual salary review to ensure competitive pay.
- 50% off nursery fees for our team member’s children.
- Corporate perks offering discounts with gyms, cinema, restaurants, travel, and fun days out.
- Light lunch and refreshment drinks are also provided daily for our nursery teams and we enjoy a culture of recognition with regular treats to thank our wonderful teams.
All perks are pro-rota for part time staff and subject to successful completion of probationary period. These perks are non-contractual and may be subject to further conditions and can be withdrawn or reviewed at the discretion of the company.